Philodendron hederaceum ‘Brasil’
The Philodendron hederaceum ‘Brasil’, also referred to as variegated Heart-leaf and Philodendron scandens Brasil, is a popular indoor plant due to its strikingly beautiful heart-shaped leaves with its variegated green and yellow leaves
2 in stock
15 cm pot, hanging
Air purifying, Foilage
Door delivery, Pick up
Philodendron Brasil is a cultivar of Philodendron hederaceum meaning it has been selected and cultivated based on its traits and rightly so. The stunning variegated Heart-leaf plant is a climbing plant that can grow up to several feet in length, making it a great choice for hanging baskets or trailing from a bookshelf or plant stand. If deciding to have it as a climbing plant, a moss pole is a great way to support the climb.
The Brasil is an easy to care for plant, and below you can find some tips on how to make the plant thrive:
- Light: Philodendron Basil thrives in bright, indirect light. Avoid direct sunlight as it can burn the leaves. If you notice that the leaves are turning yellow or brown, it may be getting too much light. If the leaves start to look droopy, it may not be getting enough light.
- Water: Water your Philodendron Basil thoroughly when the top inch of soil feels dry to the touch. Make sure not to overwater it, as it is prone to root rot. It is always better to underwater than overwater.
- Humidity: This plant thrives in high humidity. If your home is dry, consider using a humidifier or placing a tray of water near the plant. You can also mist the leaves to increase humidity, but make sure not to let water accumulate on the leaves as it can lead to fungal growth.
- Fertiliser: Feed your Philodendron Brasil with a balanced, water-soluble fertiliser every four to six weeks during the growing season (spring and summer).
The pictures of the plants on our website are for reference purposes only. The plant you receive may not be the exact same one as pictured, but it will be similar in size, shape, and overall appearance. As plants are living organisms, they may vary in appearance due to environmental conditions and growth patterns. However, we can guarantee that we will always provide you with a healthy and high-quality plant that meets our standards.
If you have any questions or concerns about the appearance of your plant, please don’t hesitate to contact us by clicking on ‘GET SUPPORT’.
Cam Home & Garden
Shipping Countries: United Kingdom (UK)
- Store Name: Cam Home & Garden
- Vendor: Cam Home & Garden
127 Milton Road
- No ratings found yet!