Sansevieria trifasciata Laurentii
Sansevieria trifasciata Laurentii, commonly known as Snake Plant or Mother-in-Law’s Tongue, is a popular indoor plant that is native to West Africa and is known for its upright leaves that grow in a rosette pattern. The yellow margins of Laurentii gives it its unique appearance.
3 in stock
12 cm pot
Air purifying, Child and pet friendly, Hard to kill
Door delivery, Pick up
Direct light, Indirect light
1-2 weeks, 2-3 weeks
Sansevieria trifasciata Laurentii is truly an easy to care for houseplant as it can thrive in most light conditions. See all care tips below:
- Light: This plant does best in bright, indirect light but can also tolerate low light conditions.
- Water: Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings, as overwatering can cause root rot. Water less frequently in the winter.
- Soil: Use a well-draining potting mix that is specifically formulated for cacti and succulents
- Temperature: This plant can tolerate a range of temperatures, but prefers temperatures between 16-29°C.
- Humidity: Sansevieria trifasciata Laurentii can tolerate low humidity, making it a great choice for those with dry indoor environments.
- Fertiliser: Feed your plant with a balanced liquid fertiliser once a month during the growing season (spring and summer).
The pictures of the plants on our website are for reference purposes only. The plant you receive may not be the exact same one as pictured, but it will be similar in size, shape, and overall appearance. As plants are living organisms, they may vary in appearance due to environmental conditions and growth patterns. However, we can guarantee that we will always provide you with a healthy and high-quality plant that meets our standards.
If you have any questions or concerns about the appearance of your plant, please don’t hesitate to contact us by clicking on ‘GET SUPPORT’.
Cam Home & Garden
Shipping Countries: United Kingdom (UK)
- Store Name: Cam Home & Garden
- Vendor: Cam Home & Garden
127 Milton Road
- No ratings found yet!